Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PASAPORTE DE MOHAWK

Sawadee-krab!

Just received my passport yesterday. I'm now ready to explore the wonders outside our country! Of course, Thailand is first on my list - the Land of Smiles, creators of world-class commercials, experts in infusing culture and humor in every execution.

I'm saving up for Songkran Festival, which is held during April. Hopefully, my income coming from my teaching load will help with the finances.


Needless to say, I'm very much excited to travel abroad. I think it's about time to experience new cultures, to see fresh perspectives like those of a vanguard crossing a foreign land, being enchanted by seemingly ordinary things of that locality, but are considered extraordinary by his exploring feet.

Ad Title: 7 WONDERS OF AMAZING THAILAND
Ad Agency: McCann Erickson Thailand
Client: Tourism Authority of Thailand


Professor Mohawk the Explorer, tara lets. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment