Tuesday, October 16, 2012

30secondTHOUGHTS: The Pledge Campaign

I've always been a cat lover. I love black cats in particular. Their snobbish remarks adds a hypnotizing charm to their ever-present mysterious persona. The way they stare in particular, with their eyes catching the secrets of the pale moonlight, is almost a spell made to captivate those who dare appreciate the feline nature.

I was buying dinner at the local carenderia last Sunday when I chanced upon a kitten named Khobe (apparently, the cuddly kitten was wearing a name tag). Khobe was playful, sneaky, rambunctious in his feline innocence. He reminded me of my kittens back in Dipolog - the cat named Bonito in particular.

Bonito is the friendly type, a rarity in the line of our adopted cats. He would approach any random person and would cuddle the person's feet as if his fur of black, grey, and white stripes were making a rhythmic dance of contact, a friendly engagement between feline fur and human skin. He is now slowly growing into the domesticated king, his instincts are growing into the apt maturity of his kind. Nonetheless, I can't wait to play with him this term break.

So, to celebrate my love for the feline kind, here is the "Pledge Campaign" by BD Network Australia for Whiskas.

Declare your love for cats! Enjoy and meow.

Ad Title: PLEDGE CAMPAIGN
Ad Agency: BD Network Australia
Client: Whiskas

No comments:

Post a Comment