Sunday, June 17, 2012

30secondTHOUGHTS: SUPORTAHAN TAKA


30secondTHOUGHTS is a collection of television commercials, print advertisement, radio commercials, and every execution that speaks of my passion for advertising.

The first 30secondTHOUGHTS is something personal. If my life would become a television commercial, the "Suportahan Taka" ad by Ace Saatchi and Saatchi for PLDT NDD would be the exact portrayal of my journey. Without the support of my parents, particularly that of my father, I would have not shifted to a better  life. Without their support and approval, there's no accounting professor today. More importantly, my Mohawk would never had existed!

Ad Title: SUPORTAHAN TAKA
Ad Agency: Ace Saatchi and Saatchi
Client: PLDT NDD

And hey, it's Father's Day today. Great timing. Happy Father's Day Pak!

No comments:

Post a Comment