Tuesday, December 25, 2012

30secondTHOUGHTS: Are You Ready For Love?

IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Okay, let's make this quick and simple. I know we're all pretty busy with our reunion pictures, our guiltless holiday feasting, and our endless conversations. So, Merry 30secondTHOUGHTS to you, my friend! May this season be cherished with thoughts of family, friends, and faith. Remind ourselves of His Grace, the greatest gift we all have received.

And yes, although I have now officially become the Santa Claus, instead of the kid who sneaks past midnight and waits for him to arrive, my Christmas is still embraced with child-like fervor. The smiles from the special people I have given gifts to - my family, friends, select students - are indeed priceless, intangible gifts that only I can keep for its value.

Cheers!
Ad Title:                   LET'S FEEL GOOD
Ad Agency:              Mother
Client:                      Boots

2 comments: